Make Offer - Parting out an 1982-83 Seca 400

DCopp

400 Maxim/Seca Guru
Reaction score
Lots of usable parts, just tell me what ya need. The tank is shot, The seat is like new. It has a pretty nice right side battery cover. Tried to get the carbs off, but its too cold outside and the boots wouldn't cooperate. I can take pics of anything ya might need.

PA060128.jpg

PA060129.jpg

PA060130.jpg

PA060131.jpg

PA060132.jpg

tell me about it. ya think you have nice mint stuff, but more people bob these than restore. lol its a bummer. i have a PRISTINE grab bar. and i cant sell it. lol

Would the bike happen to have an crash/engine guard? if anyone happens to have one for either a Seca or Maxim I would be interested.

Ihaolpa, since they only made the xs400R for two years, YES everything fits from one year to the other.

Dcopp, oh I need stuff, it's just that the baby Seca good twin, bad twin project is number 3 or 4 on my shopping/to do list. If you haven't managed to unload it by the time I get around to it I'm sure I'll drop you a line when I do get around to working on them. Best of luck moving it sooner.

I have a set of carbs that will need new needle valve assemblies ($10 ea from MikesXS.com) But they prob won't fit or be jetted right for a SOHC motor as the seca and maxim twins are DOHC's.

Back