Giveaway: $50 worth of products from Parts N More! (ends 11pm CST January 22, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis

Forum Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
01/23/12 Update: Greasy Fingers is the winner!

Congratulations to Greasey Fingers and better luck next time to everyone else. :bike:

Giveaway: $50 worth of products from Parts N More! (ends 11pm CST on January 22nd, 2012)

To kick off the new year, Parts N More is giving away $50 worth of products to one lucky XS400.com member! Use the $50 credit for any of the products they carry! To enter the drawing, just post in this thread and indicate that you'd like to be entered into the drawing! It's that easy! One entry per person (only the first post in this thread per person will count). You must post before 11pm CST on 1/22/12 to qualify. The winner will be randomly chosen. Good luck!

Parts N More carries tons of parts for the XS400 including gaskets, filters, carb holders, carb parts, electrical parts, brake pads, and levers, as well as hundreds of universal parts like handle bars, air filters, shocks, brake master cylinders, throttles, speedometers, grips, tools, and more! http://www.partsnmore.com/parts/yamaha/xs400/

Check out http://www.partsnmore.com to see more products from Parts N More.

I've just bought a '79 XS400. It's an old machine and needs some renovation. So this would be a perfect way to start of. I haven't renovated a motorcykel before, but I've build a Yamaha fs1 almost from scratch, and I'm really excited to begin on my motorcykel :)

My 1980 Could use a lot of help! I'd like to be entered.

I would like to be entered in the drawing....I got my petcock from them and my points, I think- good stuff.

I NEED STUFF FOR MY P.O.S CRAP MASTER TURD ROCKET OF A BIKE AND I AM TO LAZY TO GET A JOB TO PAY FOR IT!!! PLEASE ENTER ME IN:bed::wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back