XS400.com t-shirts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis

Forum Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
We did shirts over on XS650.com last year and it was a huge success! Would anyone be interested in XS400.com shirts? If so, throw out some design ideas. I'd like to at least have XS400.com on the back across the top.

I got a Tee made with this on

823fdad3.gif

subtle

i like that idea drewp. although bent raises a good point, cant single out the SOHC guys and leave nothin for the DOHC.
wat about tuning fork behind the xs400.com logo?

In school where I work, the leavers have hoodies made with the year they leave but using their own names to make up the letters.

Maybe xs400 in forum names would be cool?

For drewpy's idea, if someone can design it, we could probably do that. Maybe we could come up with a few designs and have a vote on which one (or two) to go with.

bentwrench, I think it could. :shrug:

666metalmaiden, I think I can make that happen. :thumbsup:

This is probably way too complicated, but I think I'd be pretty sweet: an arc of awesome xs400 builds surrounding the stock models. Something like this... (sans the "thrown together in MS paint" part) collage.jpg

I will definitely buy a tee shirt of 2.

Here are a couple of quick ideas that could kick start someone more creative than me (and with better photoshop skills too)

The small writing on the can could contain all sorts of witty banter. :)

Attachments

• non-genuine parts.gif
    non-genuine parts.gif
    37.4 KB · Views: 430
  • xscan.jpg
    xscan.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 405
Hahaha, Pork chop... you are a pork chop!! I do like your ideas though!!:p

Hi Guys, not the best quality but here are a cpl of ideas that I have slapped together. They are only low res and not alot of time spent on them, but they are just ideas at the moment.

Open to suggestions, if anyone has any!!

Also depending what type of printing that you were thinking, if colour is not an option we could make a black and white version.

Anyways, thats my :twocents:, let me know what ya think!! Cheers

Attachments

• T SHIRT DESIGN 1_LR.jpg
    T SHIRT DESIGN 1_LR.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 404
  • T SHIRT DESIGN 2 _LR.jpg
    T SHIRT DESIGN 2 _LR.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 411
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back