For Sale - 1981 complete part out...no title

Status
Not open for further replies.
The heads up for you guys,you can look usps online and estimate your shipping cost from your city to the nearest location of the city or county the seller lives in if they post this info on their profile.After all the seller is boxing or packaging the parts and going to the shipping location for us buyers.It helps take some of the load from the seller and helps you also.:wink2:

Don't have the brake lever anymore. I do have the clutch lever and cable still. Not sure if the ball on the end of the lever is broken off or not. I will have to take a look later and let you know

Still have to sell

Wire harness minus ignition box
Front fender
Rear fender
Tail light
Stock speedometer tachometer and dummie lights
Front wheel mag with disk brake
Rear wheel mag with drum brake
Chrome headlight bucket with bulb
Complete front end - upper and lower triple trees and forks
Battery box
Inner rear wheel well (the plastic part)
Couple blinkers
Foot pegs
Chrome chain guard
Stock handlebars
Tank- Pending sale
Seat- pending sale

That's all I can think of off the top of my head right now

I am about to pull the front forks/tree off and see if it's a twist or bend that is the problem. Worse case would require the full front. How much for the front end? Or for the whole? I will be heading down to your are in the next week.

I'll take the speedometer cluster. $25.00? Also interested in the head light bucket. Can I get the wire system as well that goes from the bucket to the speedometer cluster? And lastly how about the speedometer cable?

Stevebeyer: I have the speedo cable and headlight bucket still.

Which wire cluster are you referring too Exactly?

Also $25 is too low for a set of gauges in such nice condition

How much do you want for the speedometer cluster, speedometer cable, headlight bucket and the wire cluster that goes inside the bucket for the turn signals, headlight, and speedometer cluster (neutral, oil and signal lights)?

Hey NJ. Those pipes worked out GREAT!! My bike doesn't sound like the space shuttle anymore. Thanks for the purchase. Now I have a set of header pipes to sell.

P.S. The pipes look awesome in matte black!

Rugby....I'm happy it worked out for you...post some pics of the bike. I'd like to see them....how did you paint over the chrome? I thought paint wouldn't stick to chrome

Had a buddy with a sandblaster. Chome is too smooth for paint to stick to but if you scuff it up it will stick. However, I did buy the $10 VHT from autozone so it won't last forever. I also scratched the crap out of it trying to get the pipes on the bike. That cross member was a giant pain in the a$$ to get together. Oh well:shrug: What can you do?

Mike12374: carbs have been sold already I'm sorry

Everyone: I will update the list of stuff I have left sometime this weekend. I'll go through the box of stuff and make a list.

Thanks everyone

This is what I have left:

Still have both wheels....sale pending hopefully
Front fender
Rear fender
Entire front end (forks and triple trees)
Frame(untitled with swingarm for a drum )
Battery box
Turn signals
Tail light
Rear shocks
Rear grab bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back