1982 xs400j dohc carb's needed urgently!

MerlinDudley

XS400 Addict
Reaction score
Hi there fellow xs nutz! I find myself needing a matched pair of carb's, for my 1982 xs400j maxim! Due to myself being a bit ham fisted, and clumsy, I broke a part of my carb body (I dropped the bloody thing's and snapped a part of the body off) does anyone have a pair of these carb's for sale? If you have please message me with the price your asking, and the approximate cost of shipping to the UK?
Thank's in advance

Merlin _/\_

I have a couple pair...but am in Canada...so shipping might get costly...although i could estimate it for you

Thank's Jeff, I can't get many maxim spares here in England! My bike is a Canadian grey import, anyway, so it's apt that the carbs come from your part of the world! How much do you want for a pair of those carbs, then Jeff? The approximate cost of shipping would be of great help to me too!

Thank's for relpying so quickly

Merlin _/\_

Out of town for the next three days but PM me with an adress and i will get back to you on thursday.
Make it 50$ USD plus whatever shipping might be.
Diaphragms are like new, you might want to keep the jets out of yours cause i Do not know what jets are in there since i've tested a few setups and may have used the jets for my running bike.

Thank's Jeff
Can you send me an email address, where I can send my home address to you securely?
You really are a lifesaver, my friend! I was thinking of using my old jet's, as they are almost new!(two months ago) and they worked great on my bike!

Thanks in advance

Merlin

Back