For Sale - 1982 xs400RJ Seca for sale or part out

Hi Zach,
Sorry for the delayed response $40.00 The tach was a nos i bought just before I decided to sell. It has around 1000 miles on it.

Hello! I found your thread through a Google search. I'm looking for a few parts if you still have them.

Starter
Handlebars
Brake light lens

Thanks!

I have already sold the starter I have the taillight and the bars. The bars are tweaked a little the left side sits back about a half inch further then the right. They were that way when I bought it they never really bothered me that much so I never replaced them.

I have already sold the starter I have the taillight and the bars. The bars are tweaked a little the left side sits back about a half inch further then the right. They were that way when I bought it they never really bothered me that much so I never replaced them.
I actually have two of the tail lights so if you want I can send you pics of each of them and you can choose

Here are some pics of taillight A

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    112.8 KB · Views: 500
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 437
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 497
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 488
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    150.8 KB · Views: 494
Here are pics of taillight B

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    164.2 KB · Views: 529
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 423
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 450
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 476
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.2 KB · Views: 458
Here are pics of air box.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 487
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 475
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 486
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    158.1 KB · Views: 491
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    178.2 KB · Views: 469
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143.5 KB · Views: 497
looking for pivot shaft bushing from rear swing arm - large-ish plastic cover for swing arm bolt. set of rear view mirrors - 2 into 1 exhaust - ?? let me know what you have.
I will check for the bushing, the cover and the mirrors tonight when I get home I am pretty sure I have them. I know that I don't have a two into one exhaust.

Back