For Sale - 78' KZ400.... Not an XS but still a cafe bike :)

Reaction score
Well I cant believe the day has come but I am thinking about finding a new owner for my bike. This bike tons of custom made/machined parts. The bike runs great! Ive never had any mechanical trouble with it. Avon Road masters, new chain. It has an operational air speed indicator as a speedometer, also has a small digital tach/hour meter. It has valid Pa inspection and is road legal. All lights and equipment work properly. This bike won DoTheTon.com Bikeofthemonth right after I built it. It was also in cafe racer magazine. I will try to post a copy of the article. I know I will never get my time and money back but dont want to give it away. Feel free to ask questions. These pictures have been on here before. I will take some new ones, but the bike has not changed one bit. No damage or anything. It looks exactly the same. I dont ride it much other than to get it inspected and to keep fresh gas in it. I am located in central Pa, I am asking $3600 or the only trade I would consider is for a trials bike.

Here it is in 2015 headed to the Cafe Racer Magazine bike show in Pittsburgh! Very cool show!

And also the CRM article...

Back