For Sale - 78 XS400 Part Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the response. If the gas cap is off the tank and in good condition, It may be possible to take it to a locksmith to have a key made or remove the lock altogether. Are you willing to sell and if so how much $ ?

How about $15 shipped? Pm me if you want me to ship it out.

I apologize for the delay, I am not sure what you mean by axle holder. Are you referring to the piece of aluminum that bolts to the bottom of the fork tube? If so, I have one. If not, please PM me with more info or a picture.

Yeah, that's the one. It slots onto two threaded bars sticking down from the forks and fastens on to hold the front wheel axle in place.

(got an image here for one on ebay for the XS1100, and while the size may be different, the design will be the same:
$(KGrHqV,!k8FH6QCZ4q1BR+!O,KImg~~60_1.JPG
)

Mine dropped off and it has been a nightmare to track one down.

The main thing we would need to work out is how much it would end up being to get it to the UK...

On some bike there were metal holders that went around the rubber boots for better strength

Do you still have any of the ignition components? I need everything. Lol, Rectifier, Regulator, Coils etc. Only thing my bike has is the motor and Rolling Frame, I have none of the wiring for the ignition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back