For Sale - 79 xs400 titled part out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly interested in the ignition. My key works in the ignition but not the fuel and helmet lock. Can't find the original key but that worked in all three. That key is floating around here somewhere. What are you asking for the the gas cap, helmet lock? How much are you asking for the ignition lock?\\

Thanks,
Peter

Possibly interested in the ignition. My key works in the ignition but not the fuel and helmet lock. Can't find the original key but that worked in all three. That key is floating around here somewhere. What are you asking for the the gas cap, helmet lock? How much are you asking for the ignition lock?\\

Thanks,
Peter

pm sent to you and beatnic

Are you wanting to sell the mufflers? and if so what kind of condition are they in? and how much? and will they fit a '78 xs400? thanks.

Thanks again Mudd, the parts have arrived!! Now I can keep moving forward on my build!!

Would you be willing to sell the Petcock separate? How much if so?

i have a 79 xs400 i bought for parts i need to part out, i'll get more pics today but here are a few of the tank and side covers, let me know what you're looking and i'll give you a price or make an offer, i ship USPS flat rate boxes and if i can get a bunch in there it'll save on shipping for you, rear brake set up is gone already

Hey I need an 18 inch rear wheel and a complete front end dis brake and front wheel no master cylinder or levers just the front wheel and forks and disc brake assembly I am building an 1980 xs400 to road race but disc front brake how much yea and what would be the shipping costs thanks:thumbsup:

]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back