1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS400.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale - 81 xs400 parts bike

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by redsquirrel, Apr 18, 2014.

1. redsquirrel

redsquirrel XS400 Member

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum.im elbow deep in two other bikes and don't have cash to fix the xs. so its turning into parts before it becomes a permanent lawn ornament. THIS IS A PARTS BIKE!!!judging by the wear i'm sure its been laid down on both sides.I'm located in Santa Rosa California. I will post pics this afternoon. if you want a part tell me I will weigh it and get back to you on a shipping price after that add ten or twenty bucks depending on the difficulty of removal and we can call it even. just trying to stay in the green for beer. It does not have shifter pedal, banjo bolt for carb, kick start pedal, side covers or gas tank emblems. I have a paypal account and we can figure out the rest later.

2. hjennings

hjennings XS400 Addict

Disc or drum brakes?

3. redsquirrel

redsquirrel XS400 Member

4. pgerber7

pgerber7 XS400 Member

What condition are the side covers in?

5. redsquirrel

redsquirrel XS400 Member

no side covers. they weren't there when I bought it.

6. jdizon

jdizon XS400 Enthusiast

Got wheels? also looking for a front end. I'm located in San Jose so I can drive down.

7. Samsquanch

Samsquanch XS400 New Member

What condition is the engine in? Price? I'm in Santa Rosa as well, could easily pick it up.

8. Scorpio1963

Scorpio1963 XS400 Guru Top Contributor

Do you have the kickstand safety relay and the other one next to it?

9. redsquirrel

redsquirrel XS400 Member

I believe I have those relays. I will post some picks soon. been swamped. sorry for the delay.

10. rugbywarrior89

rugbywarrior89 Need more time...

I need all the plastic/nylon/telfon (whatever they are) spacers along both the butterfly shafts? Gotta price?

11. rugbywarrior89

rugbywarrior89 Need more time...

Whoops posted to the wrong thread.

Last edited: May 16, 2014
  12. Under Dog

Under Dog XS400 Addict

Do you have the seat? Does it still have the latches on the underside that hook it on to the bike?

13. How much for the whole thing if I pick it up

14. Leviathan

Leviathan XS400 Member

Would you be willing to cut off the kickstand mount and kickstand?