For Sale - 82 honda 450 automatic cafe racer super shape

sickbikers

Southen Indiana Cafe Klub
Reaction score
82 Honda 450 This is a automatic, done to resemble the old school cafe racers/street tracker, or put the original provided parts back on for a classic look.

26000 miles, pride 1500 obo

Very well maintained. New chain, battery, tube less tires front and rear, valves adjusted, oil changed regularly, (used synthetic last change). new plugs.

Installed bar end mirror, heat wrap on exhaust, shorty exhaust, moto cross style handle bars (old school look), removed generic automatic shift light, and installed tac with neutral light. (Tac is for looks only, original had N-1-2 display, no tac) Intalled a much smaller brake light, shortened rear turn signals.

Comes with 2 seats. One factory seat, super shape, minus small tear at rear end, from previous sissy bar. top and sides in excellent shape, near new. 2nd seat is a bump stop seat for a cafe/dirt tracker look.

Included in sale, are the original mirrors, seat, seat trim rail, tail lamp, crash bars, handle bars, and mufflers. all in above above average shape.

everything on the bike works, (minus tac as desribed above by design.) chrome is above good condition, probabally the best you could get used. No leaks. July trip to smokey mountains in north carolina, and back zero problems. 26000 miles, runs super.

see more pictures in sickbikers alblum.

email sickbikers@yahoo.com

full

82 Honda 450 This is a automatic, done to resemble the old school cafe racers/street tracker, or put the original provided parts back on for a classic look.

Very well maintained. New chain, battery, tube less tires front and rear, valves adjusted, oil changed regularly, (used synthetic last change). new plugs.

Installed bar end mirror, heat wrap on exhaust, shorty exhaust, moto cross style handle bars (old school look), removed generic automatic shift light, and installed tac with neutral light. (Tac is for looks only, original had N-1-2 display, no tac) Intalled a much smaller brake light, shortened rear turn signals.

Comes with 2 seats. One factory seat, super shape, minus small tear at rear end, from previous sissy bar. top and sides in excellent shape, near new. 2nd seat is a bump stop seat for a cafe/dirt tracker look.

Included in sale, are the original mirrors, seat, seat trim rail, tail lamp, crash bars, handle bars, and mufflers. all in above above average shape.

everything on the bike works, (minus tac as desribed above by design.) chrome is above good condition, probabally the best you could get used. No leaks. July trip to smokey mountains in north carolina, and back zero problems. 26000 miles, runs super.

see more pictures in sickbikers alblum.

email sickbikers@yahoo.com

full
That looks awesome!

I guess since you didn't list a price....IT MUST BE FREE!!!! I'll take it!!! haha

Oh ya the race started secretly with the first email, but unfortunately time has expired. No one, won. So I am forced to ask for financial compensation for the administration of the said race, along with punitive damages, brings the cost to $1,800 dollars and no sense....unless by arbitration we can reach an acceptable figure.....LOL thanks guys.

Oh ya the race started secretly with the first email, but unfortunately time has expired. No one, won. So I am forced to ask for financial compensation for the administration of the said race, along with punitive damages, brings the cost to $1,800 dollars and no sense....unless by arbitration we can reach an acceptable figure.....LOL thanks guys.
Man, I'll trade you the 440 for it....My girl would do a lot better on an Automatic....I even have an extra engine and a 36MM carb for a single carb conversion to sweeten then deal! lol

are you serious, dont make me cross the river, LOL
Actually I really was serious....I would just have to talk to her about it first. I showed her the bike last night. She said "I like my bike though". haha I told her it would be easier for her to ride though, since it's an automatic. She didn't say anything else after that, but she was walking out of the room too. haha I will try to talk to her later and I'll let you know.

Diggin that it's an automatic. Just a little out of my price range left a reply on your cafe racer get back to me if you can find anything
or know of anything. Would really like to get a bike off of someone who knows something ya know?

How mmuch do you want for the bike bottom line? I'm in columbus ohio but for a bike like that I don't mind travelling a little. I have family over there anyway lol.

Back