Wanted - Air Cleaner Grommets

I might just have to DIY something, maybe some adhesive weather stripping would work...stay tuned!

I have thought about something like that also. I am not to the point of running it right now....working on paint and thats enough to piss me off now :D

Best way to find oem rings is to buy a used set of boxes off ebay. 76-77 xs360 has them and 77-82 sohc xs400 also. That's why I have so many air boxes on the shelf. Now that all my bikes are back to stock filters I don't have many left so I have to keep what I got. Kick myself for selling sets over the years.

No charge Chris, you and Spectra have both been very helpful to me. I would only have left them laying around. Somehow I accumulated 5 sets of air cleaner boxes with only 2 bikes having them removed:umm: just get me an address and they will go out tomorrow.

Hey Pete,

You have an extra airbox for a 1980 xs400g? I have one that has a broken spot where the boxes screw together. So I could use a replacement. Let me know.

Thanks!
Scott

Hey Pete,

You have an extra airbox for a 1980 xs400g? I have one that has a broken spot where the boxes screw together. So I could use a replacement. Let me know.

Thanks!
Scott
Yes I do, there are no grommet in them.

I do not have the straps either. The boxes probably will cost 7.60 freight. Paypal me 13.00 and I will send them out.

Back