1. Having trouble logging in? Try closing your browser and re-opening it. If that doesn't work, try a different browser or device. The site will be updated soon to resolve these browser issues.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone up for Riding/Photo game?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by RevrdMark, Jul 14, 2012.

Tags:
  1. RevrdMark

RevrdMark XS400 Addict

Anyone got a friend to take a picture of them doing a wheelie yet?

2. 1979XS4002-F

1979XS4002-F XS400 Addict

Ok , since everyone is scared of a wheelie I'll change the challenge! NEW CHALLENGE is........... I pic of your XS next to a school bus

3. m3ch

m3ch XS400 Enthusiast

this should be interesting

4. drewpy

drewpy Excess twin Top Contributor

As Alice Copper sings, schools out for summer! :banghead:

5. zvone

zvone XS400 Member

6. 1979XS4002-F

1979XS4002-F XS400 Addict

Apparently there arent any school buses anywhere across the world...lol

7. drewpy

that's because it's the school holidays here

8. nico

nico 78 XS400-2E

[​IMG]
    Hope this works. Didn't want to break in in the middle of the night.
    If so:

Next challenge:
    Your XS next to a vehicle of the same year. Ex: I have a 78, so a 78 car or truck.

9. Travis

Travis Staff Member Staff Member

Even though the challenge has moved on, I'll send a decal to the first person to post a picture of them doing a wheelie on their XS400. A video gets a free T-shirt. It's got to be a real wheelie though.

10. RevrdMark

RevrdMark XS400 Addict

Ooooo nice challenge! If you had broke in to the maintenance yard we could of had "your bike in front of the county jail" as the next challenge :)

11. nico

nico 78 XS400-2E

:laugh: that would've worked!

12. If my bike was here and running I would DEFINITELY have posted a wheelie pic/vid now! I gave my clutch a good beating multiple times last year doing/trying to do wheelies. Although, I could never ride them for more then 10-15 feet so dunno if that counts lol

13. nico

nico 78 XS400-2E

Anybody been riding? We need to get more people in on the game. It's way more fun when there's new challenges more often and it's more of a race to get to them.

14. RevrdMark

RevrdMark XS400 Addict

keeping my eye out for '78 vehicles nothing yet :shrug:

15. drewpy

I keep forgetting, once i'm on the bike I hate stopping and get absorbed in the ride!

16. nico

nico 78 XS400-2E

Yea I always see a cool building or sunset or some tree line and think man my bike would look good against that but I don't like stopping for pictures. I have to make myself cause I know when I get home I'll want to stare at pictures of my bike that's sitting right outside :laugh:

17. RevrdMark

RevrdMark XS400 Addict

hows the search for like-year'd vehicles coming ya'll?

18. drewpy

work and rain are my enemies!

19. Lou Ranger

Lou Ranger Former xs400 Luddite Top Contributor

Most seem to be either way newer or much older.
    I was admiring a guy's '83 Harley the other day and it completely slipped my mind.
    How about a woman born in 1983? A few of them are still on the road and might be willing to pose with anxs400 ...

20. nico

nico 78 XS400-2E

Hey. Now that's a thought! I'd accept that if everyone else did. So your xs by/with a vehicle or woman(or man if that's what your into) of the same year.