1. Having trouble logging in? Try closing your browser and re-opening it. If that doesn't work, try a different browser or device. The site will be updated soon to resolve these browser issues.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone up for Riding/Photo game?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by RevrdMark, Jul 14, 2012.

Tags:
  1. Greasey Fingers

Greasey Fingers XS400 Guru Top Contributor

yeah and if you hold it controlled for 10 seconds or more I will personally paypal you 5 bucks (us dollars)...im serious:laugh: and 10 bucks goes to the first person to upload a video of them doing a tank stand at 40klm per hour or faster without dropping it (must be at least 5 seconds long ON the tank).

2. Travis

Travis Staff Member Staff Member

Oh man... We're going to get someone killed.. :devil:

3. Lou Ranger

Lou Ranger Former xs400 Luddite Top Contributor

$20 Cdn ($20.52 US) to the first xs400 to jump the Snake River Canyon!

:offtopic:

4. arfstrom

arfstrom XS400 Guru Top Contributor

So we are still looking for cars 30 years old, and next to our bike? This isn't that easy anymore

5. Travis

Travis Staff Member Staff Member

Or women of the same year of your bike to pose on the bike. Should there be some kind of rule where if no one completes the challenge after a certain amount of time a new challenge is chosen?

6. nico

nico 78 XS400-2E

I would think so. And sorry about the challenge. I thought it'd be fun and not this difficult. If that is a rule then I will put a different challenge up.

7. 1lowdiesel

1lowdiesel XS400 Addict

Well i'm 2yrs younger than my bike and I know of the perfect chick to ask for a picture but i feel goofy as hell asking.

I vote for a one week deadline on challenges.

8. nico

nico 78 XS400-2E

I think one week is way too short BUT my challenge has been up just over three weeks. I would say that's a good deadline but I'd like some others to give their input before I start changing things up lol

And yeah I don't want to ask strangers(especially of the female persuasion) to pose next to my bike. It would be just weird. And a little creepy.

9. arfstrom

arfstrom XS400 Guru Top Contributor

I was hoping some of the younger college kids, could get 29 to 40 girls/women to stand/pose next your bike. I am not that fortunate to have that background :(

As far as a a number of days, 7 to 10 days, and have everyone post their photos, so a vote can happen?

10. _AJY_

_AJY_ XS400 Member

Man I've only got a roller right now so you guys are going to have to give me some time but I will def get a wheelie video. (may be a little harder since its a hard tail with a modest stretch)

11. Lou Ranger

Okay, I know it's not an '83 but I couldn't resist when I saw there was an empty parking space in front.
    Perhaps it was the truly beautiful colour. :thumbsup:
    PS - I think my front left turn signal may be a bit drewpy.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  12. drewpy

drewpy Excess twin Top Contributor

:doh: :laugh:

13. sir_h_c

sir_h_c XS400 Addict

Time for a new challenge nico.

14. nico

nico 78 XS400-2E

Ok. How about:

Your XS with your beloved pet "riding" it.

15. Renegade

Renegade XS400 Enthusiast

Is this still active? I only just found it... pity too 'cause I woulda had the pic with a car over 30years old down with no problem

16. drewpy

drewpy Excess twin Top Contributor

I don't have a pet :(

17. wester

wester In way over my head

Mine won't hold still long enough. Unless my bike was a bird.

18. Renegade

Renegade XS400 Enthusiast

Would a pic of my girlfriend on the back work? Or would that be too sexually charged and inappropriate? hahaha

19. Lou Ranger

Congrats G, you win the prize for best oxymoron. :thumbsup:
    Sexually charged (? - let's hope so). Inappropriate (to this forum?) - hardly. :shrug:
    Post the pic, let us be the judge(s). :smoke:

20. 16VGTIDave

16VGTIDave XS400 Guru Top Contributor

Good luck getting her to pose for a picture that we'd consider inappropriate! :devil:

Dave