been trying to figure out mod and year?

1rarebru

amature bike reincarnator
Reaction score
I had a guy drop off a yamaha 400 in front of my garage, because he liked how I bobbed a xs650 last summer. but theres no paper work and the dude said he got it from a scrap yard. The side covers and some small stuff is gone, but its in way better shape than the 650 I did. So anyway I need help iding the # 3F8-029809. Any help would be greatly apreciated. 1rarebru

Welcome to the forum! Post up some pics of the 400. Also let's see some photos of your 650 if you have any. There is a thread here titled "Our other bikes..." that you can post them there. Glad to have you here!

thanks for the info guys!!!! I cant believe how decent the members are w/ sharing intel on this site. next question, what does the G special 2 actualy mean? I have some pics of the xs650 I can post, but havent had any time in daylight to shoot the 400. 1rarebru

thanks for the info guys!!!! I cant believe how decent the members are w/ sharing intel on this site. next question, what does the G special 2 actualy mean? I have some pics of the xs650 I can post, but havent had any time in daylight to shoot the 400. 1rarebru
The guys here are an awesome group of people. I would ride and wrench with any of them in a heartbeat! Can't wait to see the pics!

Back