Best place to purchase parts for Canadians

wingstar

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to find somewhere to order parts from that wont charge me like crazy to ship to Canada. I need new exhaust headers because mine are not super great, and I also need new mufflers and mounting bolts for them. Id prefer something that is identical to stock because im not too keen on changing the jetting of my carb

The stock 81 sohc xs400 mufflers and head pipes are all one piece. If your are still in good shape without holes and cracks I would leave them alone. Finding new or good ones are extremely difficult. As for stock parts in Canada that might be even harder. Yes shipping from the u.s. is not cheap but it may be your only good option.

The stock 81 sohc xs400 mufflers and head pipes are all one piece. If your are still in good shape without holes and cracks I would leave them alone. Finding new or good ones are extremely difficult. As for stock parts in Canada that might be even harder. Yes shipping from the u.s. is not cheap but it may be your only good option.
Alright thanks. The previous owner of my bike put after market mufflers and probably head pipes on. The right side was rusted right through but the left one was perfectly fine

Heres the pics. I wont post pics of the other side because i am ashamed of my welds

Attachments

• 20200919_182534.jpg
    20200919_182534.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 151
  • 20200919_182415.jpg
    20200919_182415.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 146
Well just went on google, the headpipes and exhaust are both from a honda. They dont seal properly and you can hear some of the exhaust gasses escaping from the exhaust ports

For what you need eBay is your best bet, probably international sellers.

For general stuff Partsnmore is in canada, xs650direct as well (same warehouse I think). Fortnine for tires.

Will cost some shipping but Yambits in the UK has some otherwise impossible to find parts.

Back