Café from the heart of Europe (intro & build)

sweet! You know what would look awsome, if you added a little anodised gold somewhere at the back to tie in with the anodosied gold forks and disc rotor, perhaps the rear brake linkage that runs to the drum? And maybe a gold chain :)

sweet! You know what would look awsome, if you added a little anodised gold somewhere at the back to tie in with the anodosied gold forks and disc rotor, perhaps the rear brake linkage that runs to the drum? And maybe a gold chain :)

I have already a gold chain...but I want to go back to black with the forks anyway, these gold forks seems to be too glaring to me.

The "dent" on the tank is gone...so I can still go with the bare metal look:D
nastenka

And my first tank graphic attempt...nothing complicated
Bez-nzvu-1.jpg

nastenka

DSC_0975res.jpg

Last edited:
:D I would love to...but I paid a guy to do the job... PDR method together with drilled hole in the bottom of the tank - the hole was then filled with the tin... The dent was pretty sharp and as you can see it was on the edge of the tank

giphy.gif

Well....I am still here. Just few months older...married...
Speedo is on... looks good. I hope I can see something on the clock on sunny days :laugh:
Still didn't solve the rear brake linkage and rear brake light switch :umm: It's the last major thing to do, before final welding and finishing the frame. Oh and wiring harness of course
IMG_20160706_154425.jpg
IMG_20160706_154435.jpg
IMG_20160706_154500.jpg

Wow just went through all 13 pages of this thread. Amazing work, was hoping I was going to see it finished by the time I got to the last page but I'll stay on the look out, I guess.

Great work! Did the rs 125 forks raise the front end? and what length are your rear shocks?
i'm planning on doing a rs 125 usd fork swap as well.
Since my shocks are simply to short, because of the rear loop, i'll just start with new shocks and then buy the forks in august or september... Student build... :zzz::bike:

Back