Top Contributor
Reaction score
Happy Canada D-eh everyone!

Attachments

• Canada D-EH Flag.JPG
    Canada D-EH Flag.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 494
Last edited:
ok sure, I guess, if you say so. Was she part of their band at one time?, bad split kinda thing?.. . . . I don't really know much about the band, just what I have heard, I thought was shiite.

ok sure, I guess, if you say so. Was she part of their band at one time?, bad split kinda thing?.. . . . I don't really know much about the band, just what I have heard, I thought was shiite.

don't work for Buffalo air do you, same sort of outlook :laugh:

I just can't believe that we gave the world Nickelback.

Hang my head in shame...

If you want to listen to what most Canadians call good music, listen to The Tragically Hip.

don't work for Buffalo air do you, same sort of outlook :laugh:

Nope!, but I do work across the street from them, for one of the diamond mine companies . .. . which has "booted them off the island" sort of speak. .

Attachments

• Photo0224.jpg
    Photo0224.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 460
Happy Canada Day

from the best Canadian group

One can see Drewpy, there is controversy over who is the best current CanGroup. And it's a tough one: Rush, The Hip, Arkells, BTO, Neil Young and Crazyhorse.
As a lad from Manchester though, I am surprised you didn't pick the greatest CanBand of all time - "The Band".

"One of the most legendary of all rock concerts, during which Dylan - backed by Robertson, Manuel, Danko, Hudson and drummer Mickey Jones - faced down a contentious audience in Manchester, England, on May 19, 1966..."

Makes me tear up just thinking about seeing Levon Helm (R.I.P.) last year at the Black Creek Summer Music Festival.

Big fan of the Arkells myself. They played at my frosh week a couple years ago. My present housemate actually used to live in their house up until the end of this school year. They'd stop by every now and again to visit, so he's pretty close with them.

Arkells are very good. And for something a little different (and awesome, and controversial), try Ashely MacIsaac. I caught him live just last October, and he still kicks (and probably licks) ass.

Anne Murray? noo.......but how about Gordon Lightfoot. Thats Canadian!:laugh:
"Wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald" still gives me goose bumps.:thumbsup:

Anne Murray? noo.......but how about Gordon Lightfoot. Thats Canadian!:laugh:
"Wreck of the Edmond Fitzgerald" still gives me goose bumps.:thumbsup:
Used to see 4-Chord-Gord every year at Massey Hall like clockwork. :bow2: Goosebumps every time!
Did you go and see him last November when he did his Left-Coast swing?

Back