cheap manometer for carb sync

that looks like a good build and cheap, have there been any reviews on it if it works as accurate as they say? Makes me wanna build 1!

I built one....Drewpy think's it's hilarious.

full

:D that's a nice big unit HM.
Now that I have the parts to build one... I have one Q:D what does it hook up to? On top of the intake carb boots (vac. petcock line ports) or elsewhere?

g_raff350 and HoughMade, It's transmission fluid.. works well.

frwinks, yeah they hook up to the vacuum barbs.

I built one a few weeks ago, I had synced my carb butterflies by eye, but they were way off once I got the manometer hooked up. The engine sucked the ATF so fast I didn't have time to make any adjustments! After a few tries I got it even and I made a HUGE difference. The bike has never run better. Lots of power, sounds better, it reduced the popping on decel (open pipes), it starts better, and uses less fuel despite having oversize jets.

The manometer cost maybe 7$.

that looks like a good build and cheap, have there been any reviews on it if it works as accurate as they say? Makes me wanna build 1!

I haven't read any reviews, but based on simple physics, I don't know how it could be inaccurate in the least as long as the tubes are the same length and not impinged in any way.

What is the best fluid to use, just in case it gets sucked in? And what is the best way to get the fluid into the tubes and do you fill oneside and then the other?

Last edited:
Back