Wanted - Cheap Mufflers and headlight

arrichar

XS400 Member
Reaction score
Hey all, broke college kid trying to find a decent set of mufflers for a 81 xs400 special. So if your looking to upgrade your bike let me buy you old stuff. Also need a headlight and rings after finally fixed all the wiring.

Hey all, broke college kid trying to find a decent set of mufflers for a 81 xs400 special. So if your looking to upgrade your bike let me buy you old stuff. Also need a headlight and rings after finally fixed all the wiring.

i have a headlight with bucket and chrome ring no bushings tho

I "might" have a set of used older universal sport mufflers from an old kz440 project that would fit an XS... Ill check when I get home and let you know, if I do they are yours if you pay for shipping, I just dont know if they got recycled with the rest of my older stuff or not!

Update: I also need the hollow screw that holds the front turn signal to the bucket if anyone wants to part with that

i need a couple too, i have not looked for any yet tho, i will look local today if i find some i send you one with the headlight

I "might" have a set of used older universal sport mufflers from an old kz440 project that would fit an XS... Ill check when I get home and let you know, if I do they are yours if you pay for shipping, I just dont know if they got recycled with the rest of my older stuff or not!

Did you ever find that set of mufflers?

No luck on the mufflers where I thought they might be, Ill have to do some more digging but I think I might have thrown them in with a different project bike a while back! Sorry....

Back