Make Offer - complete part out

tonupNW

xs newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, havent been on here in a long time. I was out of the country for a while for work and completely stopped on my build and I will be going back out in the next couple months, I dont want to do it but Im going to sell the build, I figured I would give my parts a good home since I will be gone for at least a year. Im selling everything I have from my build. Make an offer on parts
-18" front mag (with or without rotor)
-18" rear mag (with or without rotor)
-Blue spot caliper set up (big front brake) YOu get the Brembo rotor and caliper
-Engine is completely disassembled, will sell as whole or let me know what you need SALE PENDING
-Carbs
-Exhaust
-Athena complete engine gasket set (never opened) PENDING SALE
-Front forks (disassembled, will sell whole or part) SOLD
-Steering stem (upper and lower) SOLD
-Drag bars
-Frame (cut and modified, and untitled)
-Swingarm
I have tons of parts (complete bike), let me know what you need and Ill see if i have it. Ill post pics tonite when I get home. Thanks guys

Last edited:
Hey guys, havent been on here in a long time. I was out of the country for a while for work and completely stopped on my build and I will be going back out in the next couple months, I dont want to do it but Im going to sell the build, I figured I would give my parts a good home since I will be gone for at least a year. Im selling everything I have from my build. Make an offer on parts
-18" front mag (with or without rotor)
-18" rear mag (with or without rotor)
-Blue spot caliper set up (big front brake) YOu get the Brembo rotor and caliper
-Engine is completely disassembled, will sell as whole or let me know what you need
-Carbs
-Exhaust
-Athena complete engine gasket set (never opened)
-Front forks (disassembled, will sell whole or part)
-Steering stem (upper and lower)
-Drag bars
-Frame (cut and modified, and untitled)
-Swingarm
I have tons of parts (complete bike), let me know what you need and Ill see if i have it. Ill post pics tonite when I get home. Thanks guys

I am interested in your drag bars... Got a pic of those... How much shipped to 54487... and what mods did you do to the frame... Oh yeah... lol... I may be interested in your exhaust... pics??

Thanx

David

the frame has had the rear section cut off and looped, lots of tabs and brackets cut off, smoothed out. I can send pics thru txt if thats easier. Message me your number if you would like, otherwise you'll have to wait til later tonite/tomorrow morning.

what year is your bike? If you have the tank, how much? I might be interested. Plus, if I get it, can I pick it up? I'm in Bellingham, WA and go down to Seattle often.

Its a 1980. I have the tank, it had 2 small dents that I repaired and the emblem mounts have been removed as I was gonna knee dent it and smooth it out. Other than that its in great shape, no rust inside. $40 and its yours to come get.

127ss.jpg

128wxm.jpg

Fork tubes have a little pitting, not too bad though. Stanchions have been smoothes and sanded down
129vb.jpg

Stem and trees in great shape, just need a little cleaning
130mt.jpg

131jk.jpg

Cylinders are nice and clean, can still see cross hatching. motor has 10,xxx miles on it. Will sell complete or part out. Let me know what you need
133wa.jpg

Front 18" mag. No the brembo does not come with it haha. But I can include a stock rotor for the right price

Front brake lever holder thing (to use the technical term ;) ) and mirrors?

Previous owner of my bike dropped it and put on really ugly aftermarket mirrors that don't fit the style of the bike at all and, to top it off, the right mirror stripped and was JB welded back into place.

Interested in pics and pricing of the blue dot caliper and rotor setup. I take it you have an custom adapter fabbed to get them to fit? Pics and info can be emailed to me at my user name (carreragt7) at gmail dot com. Thanks!

Shocks arent in the best shape, kinda rusty and have had the metal caps where the reflectors mount to removed. Ill do $10 plus the ride for the shocks and the soldenoid.

Carreragt7, you asked first so you get the first shot at the big brakes. I dont have the brackets, I had a buddy that was gonna water jet me some but havent gotten to it yet as I have been gone. You just get the caliper and the rotor. All you have to make is the bracket and spacer, which I have drawings and dimensions for. $150 plus shipping, this is what I paid for it all.

Back