Make Offer - complete part out

Give the other guy dibs if he is still interested: I've got to decide whether to go the blue spot route or just get a rotor for the Nissin caliper I already have. Not a bad price though, depending on the the condition. Any detailed pics of the caliper and rotor? How thick is the rotor?

Everything is in really good condition, not sure how thick it is, I wanna say around 4-5mm
025zy.jpg

301d.jpg

304zp.jpg

I need the exhaust nuts that attach the headers to the engine if they will fit on '78 headers and an '81 bike. Let me know if they are available. Thanks!

I believe they are just regular nuts with lock washers. Id just run to the hardware store and get some, way cheaper than having someone ship you some

no, i'm talking about the collar things that the nuts and bolts go through. the manual calls them exhaust nut rings. do you have those? did i read you are former usmc also?

Thanks for the parts yesterday. :) Would you by any chance be willing to list what you have left for parts? I might have to take a few more items off your hands if something peaks my interest :D

Ah the flanges, yes I have them. Yes sir I am former USMC and current private security contractor, are you former usmc as well? Wedge ill post everything I have left tonite and post pics

Ah the flanges, yes I have them. Yes sir I am former USMC and current private security contractor, are you former usmc as well? Wedge ill post everything I have left tonite and post pics

Cool! I just wanted to make sure we're talking about the same part. The manual lists the things that go under the nut rings as the flanges, I've always called the things that the nuts go through and are finned the flanges. Apparently Yamaha does not.

Former 2674 and 2531, time at Pendleton, DLI - Monterey, 29 Palms. Almost got K-Bay but got a new MOS assignment and a nice time in the mojave. Needs of the Corps, right? :banghead:

Right on brother, Im former 0326 and 0351. Did time at Pendelton, Lejeune, P.I., and a small stint at Beaufort. Gotta love the corps sending you to hell when you think your gonna be heading to paradise haha, happened to me also. Let me know about the flanges, theyre just collecting dust in my shop

Back