Cool to see the new forum is up!

650Jarrett

XS400 Member
Reaction score
XS whatever, it's just a number. I love 'em all. I have a 360, a 500, and 2 650's. I used to have 3 400's, but I had to sell them to get the 650's. They're all cool bikes though. My 400's I bought all at the same time from the same guy. They were my first XS's and I fell in love. I've always been a Yamaha guy ever since I got my first dirtbike when I was 13 years old, a YZ 80D. I love the 650 chopper site, but the format isn't my favorite, and you won't see any stockers on there (which I actually like to see at least every once and awhile). But it's not much in the way of a forum over there. Thanks for keeping the forum alive, Travis!

Welcome man! A 650 is definitely next on the list....as soon as I finish my 400 and my girl's KZ400 Brat that is.... I scour Craigslist about twice a day just in case I find a decent deal though! haha

i love my 400, but when i got my 650 last year i was blown away,:yikes: big difference.

Hello. checking in from our sister site . I look forward to viewing all the info here on xs400 bikes as I am unfamiliar with this model. Something new to obsess over now :)
And thank you Travis for creating such a clean format and easy to use site for both the 650 and 400.

Hello. checking in from our sister site . I look forward to viewing all the info here on xs400 bikes as I am unfamiliar with this model. Something new to obsess over now :)
And thank you Travis for creating such a clean format and easy to use site for both the 650 and 400.
Welcome over man!

Back