Make Offer - craigslist find ga

Heh. I probably need to remove the ad so people will stop emailing me about it. Gonna build 1 nice bobber out of the two XS400's I have. Those 2 tanks and that seat will be for sale though if anyone is interested. ;)

Small world.

Small world indeed. I have an xs650 floating around valdosta I can't even locate! If you see someone riding one they got from Trash tell'em to call me and tell me how it's riding!:banghead:

I've only seen a couple since I've been keeping my eyes open. Any specs on it? How long ago was it that you sold it? There was a blue one that was chopped up for sale here a year or two ago but thats about all I can recall.

Didn't sell it left it at a "buddies" a year ago for storage cause I was out of town and staying in an apartment on Baytree. Couldn't get in touch with and.when I got back to town he had moved. Been a year last week.:doh:

Pm me his info and his last known address. I'm a firefighter and have a few close friends working with VPD. We can get your bike located I'm sure. Anymore info on the bike too. Do you have a title or bill of sale in your name? Or registration?

Back