Cross reference Yamaha Bike parts

Maybe it's a phone limitation but neither of those appear to cross-reference parts between different models.

Boats.net is easy to navigate with just clicks, no drop down menus, and will list all models that any given part is used on.

Ive use Partzilla for every part number i needed and its been perfect as well.

Theyre all pretty much the same site just slightly different layout/interface. Those sites s nd out their orders to the same warehouses that have the part in stock..

When i was searching for new connecting rod bolts last winter, i came across one place that stocked 4 new ones. They were located in California. I called them and asked if they could verify that they had them and they were all the same. They said they didnt stock them and they are located at a yamaha dealer in Hartford, CT.. i live about 40 miles away from Hartford so I just drove there and got them.. they actually sent me the wrong bolts and i drove there to return them and they found the ones i needed in random unmarked packaging... ALWAYS bring the part you need with you lol.

Last edited:
With some of these sites if you put in the part number it will tell you what models they go to. yamatopdog.com does this.

Back