1. Having trouble logging in? Try closing your browser and re-opening it. If that doesn't work, try a different browser or device. The site will be updated soon to resolve these browser issues.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

Crush1776 New Build

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by crush1776, Feb 20, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Looky what followed me home today...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...guess I'll have to split my time between here and the T100dotcom page now!

2. frwinks

frwinks XS400 Addict

is stacking the frame sideways like that a common practice with htails:yikes:

3. That's the first thing I need to fix. This was OG a bolt-on that the PO welded on. I'll cut it off and bend the rails in a bit and reweld. The bolt-ons are somewhat outboard but this one is extreme. Good eye!

4. volcomskater77

volcomskater77 XS400 Chopophile Top Contributor

how much did you pick that up for? ive always liked trumps. if your going the trad route, then a bolt on looks great (at least to me) but that does look wide as hell. lol i was looking at a T120 frame before i got my 400. thankfully i got something a little more cost effective. lol ive always liked trumps.

5. drewpy

drewpy Excess twin Top Contributor

aye, crush has come up Trumps this time :D

6. I paid 12 hundy. I'm happy with the deal, got just about everything to make it go. I may just make it a runner and flip it for a profit if I can, dunno right now. Something to keep me out of the bars I suppose...

7. volcomskater77

thats actually right on dot for what you got. lol you may be able to sell that hardtail section if your careful about removing it. check out chopcult.com they got parts for sale all the time for trumps. should help ya a little bit.

8. tonupNW

tonupNW xs newbie

Bike looks great crush. I love the metallic. If I didnt already have a paint scheme I would dig into my stash of metal flake Ive been dying to use. Perhaps on the next build

9. volcomskater77

damn dude. that seat and tank combo are tits!

10. drewpy

11. leedutcher

leedutcher xsive to the bone!!!

looks very well done!

12. FlyingAnvil

FlyingAnvil XS400 Addict

Looks great and like it would be a blast to bomb around on.

13. This bike is really fun to ride! ...except when the front master cylinder seizes up on its maiden voyage!

Spent about 8 hrs yesterday tidying up the wiring some more...I should have just started from scratch instead of using the existing components...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 18, 2011
  14. This is the first attempt: just a hot mess of spaghetti...

[​IMG]

15. drewpy

should have gone to spec savers! ( brit advert)

that spaghetti is looking for trouble, all that positive energy surounded by th enegative