Crush1776 New Build

Crush, the bikes looking good mate. Are you gonna strap the battery down at all? It will move around a bit under acceleration/braking and might bang into your fuses.

Caddy

Lost an air cleaner and the fuel line/ filter leaked after ride #2:

DSC01866.jpg

i still cant get over your tank man. its just so pretty. and colorful. and well excecuted haha. what did you use to paint the exhaust? matte black bbq paint? i used gloss, and it flakes soooo easily. :(
idk if your interested, but are you in the market for shocks without the hole in the shroud?

strap up that battery, use pop rivets and make a couple of hooks. use those rubber battery straps you can get them in different sizes!

A guy wants to trade an El Camino for my xs. I need a bike hauler, so It's a good deal for me. He wants me to put turn signals on it though so:

Hey there guy:

DSC02321-1-2.jpg

Lefty Righty Flashy buttons:

DSC02334.jpg

year engine size of the elky? if its a trade for a bike, and the elky runs, i would assume its a G-body. hopefully an 83-87 (2 headlights on each side), and hopefully a 4.3 cuz theyll get up more than and just keep goin. i know a bit about them. almost had one, so i read up a little bit.

85 G body with a 305. Dude inherited it from his mechanic grandpa, it's pretty clean and runs and drives well. Elco prices are all over the board here in socal, but he wanted $2500 for it, which is what I would ask for my xs, so we are both making out ok I think...

Back