Ebay Fire Sale on Front DRUM Brake Cables

bcware

Well-read
Top Contributor
Reaction score
These are hard to find! They are discontinued from pretty much every place I have checked that supplies parts and most people on Ebay want $30-40 for USED ones.

Recently I found someone selling NEW aftermarket replicas, but it turned out to not fit! The guy had his specs wrong. BOO!

This guy seems to have a load of aftermarket (made in Japan) replacement NOS cables that fit. I just ordered one myself. The price is too good to pass up.

1T6-26341-00-00 is the OEM part number.

Let me know if this link works:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251436025226

He wants just over $8 shipped for one.

Just checked out the link someone must have been looking for a cable cause it was just bought an hour ago.

If you have a front drum brake it says he has more than 10 available. Plenty to go around!

Thanks for the tip! Anything else besides a drum hub you need to convert from disc?

I'm not sure, but the fork lower might also be different from the disc. The drum brake has a relief in it that part of the fork lower sits in to keep it from rotating. I am guessing the disc doesn't have this. There is also a spacer/cover on one side. Of course you also need the proper perch and brake lever too.

they're speedsport aka yamahatopdog and they have loads of spares for everything, but you usually pay for it

Just got two of them. I called the people that runs the ebay store to ask a few questions and they said they have LOTS of them:thumbsup:

Back