For Sale - fenders for sale

windingroads

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got two rear fenders, one front. Front has a couple small dings, nothing drastic, $20 plus shipping. Rears are nice, $25 each plus shipping. Will be coming from 53089 zip code, or pick up in Sussex Wisconsin.
IMG_6501.jpg
IMG_6502.jpg
IMG_6503.jpg
IMG_6512.jpg
IMG_6513.jpg

When I first glanced at the pictures I was thinking why would someone spend all that money on the custom paint then want to sell them! Then I came to my senses and realized I was looking at the walls/roof in your shop, need a good dope slap!

Almost wish I was working on a project they would fit, to me that is a give-away price!

I don't have any of those left, unfortunately. They get snapped up pretty quickly, I suppose that's the first thing to go when a bike gets tossed down the road. I'll get a shipping quote for you today on the front fender, stay tuned!

I don't have any of those left, unfortunately. They get snapped up pretty quickly, I suppose that's the first thing to go when a bike gets tossed down the road. I'll get a shipping quote for you today on the front fender, stay tuned!

Dam. Mine has a small crack at the 12' position. What about the air box covers. My rubber grommets are shot and my left is cracked.

Btw. How far fron Wisconsin Dells are You? We're going their for family vacation last weekend in Aug ;-)

We're about 110 miles from the Dells. I grew up about 30 miles from there, have been hanging around that place for a few decades now. Not sure if this is your first trip, but if you've got any questions about that place, drop me a line directly and I'll help if I can.

By air-cleaner covers, is this what you mean, the side panels? They're structurally fine, appears they were repainted, but should be definitely usable. If I've got the wrong part here, let me know. $20 for the pair.

Attachments

• IMG_6563.jpg
    IMG_6563.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_6564.jpg
    IMG_6564.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 277
Back