Finished my Custom XS360 Brat

bifalconer

XS400 Member
Reaction score
Been working on this 1976 XS360 for a couple months now. Bought it running and stock cheap for my first bike and wanted to turn it into a Brat. What do you guys think?

DPP_0007.JPG

DPP_0009.JPG

DPP_0010.JPG

DPP_0001.JPG

DPP_0002.JPG

DPP_0006.JPG

I had clubmans and they felt great on short rides, but after I went for a long ride I removed them because my wrists were killing me. The clip-ons would have a different angle than the clubmans though and lower. They really look great and make the bike, if you do have comfort issues with them it may be worth to put rear sets on. Depends what riding you do, if you only go on shorts rides it wont matter.

Dam excellent job looks absolutely fantastic.You realy got lucky with the paint being in such great shape,I was going to ask if it was cutom or original,but that's been answered already.:thumbsup:

Here's what we did: we cut off the rear frame from the seat/helmet lock back then turned it into a hoop. Then, we got new tires and clip-ons. Lowered the front end. Flattened the original seat pan to make it a flat seat. Used an led taillight and a fender from a friend. Pretty easy and turned out great!

Back