first chopper with a 400 xs 81'

wow what a creation, amazing bike man! Btw I think your back tyre is meant to be a white wall, im pretty sure you just scrub off that turquoise colour with warm soapy water. Thats what I did when I fitted white walls to my 64 falcon, they also had that turquoise colour before I scrubbed it off.

wow what a creation, amazing bike man! Btw I think your back tyre is meant to be a white wall, im pretty sure you just scrub off that turquoise colour with warm soapy water. Thats what I did when I fitted white walls to my 64 falcon, they also had that turquoise colour before I scrubbed it off.

yes i must wash the rear tyre fot the moment i didn't do.

Slowly i work on my chopper i decide to rebuild my master cylinder break with a repair kit.

I begin to polish the command and the level a lot of work and it's not finish , i cut the end of the level to have a better look.

I'm going to polish the master cylinder too with the black handlebar i think that gone be beautiful .

i bought two other moto of XS for a few Euro , i'm very lucky now i have 5 motors of xs and 3 carburator.
A lot of motor parts.

Interesting cover. If it is a stock cover cut down it looks cool but it has lost it's cooling function:wink2:

i never see a oilcover like this on a 400 xs motor i buy the 2 motors like that idon't know if it's an original yamaha parts ?

I have seen people cut down oil filter covers on other bikes to look like this before.

I found old light coming from bicycle and i 'm going to use like rear turn light (oldies but goodies)

They do look like they will be hard to see from an angle. Plus they are very low on the bike.

I found a new front wheel it's like i want to find a 21 " with no brake disc .

It's a vintage husky wheel , there is a lot of work to clean it.

A little Avon speedmaster on and the look gone be good .

Like that wheel. Nice scoot
Saw your build on chop cult and remembered how much I missed these bikes and this forum

Last edited:
I decide to finish my chopper this year i use another master cylinder that is on a 500 cx that i bought this year it's a grimeca the level is death but i found a new.
The master is little and perfect for my chopper.

I bought a module moto gadget to control all electrical of the chopper. It's expensive but it's really small to put on the bike .

Back