first chopper with a 400 xs 81'

Finally i use a Nissin master cylinder of a 750 Gsxr , i polish it with a cool fluid tank.

For the lever cluth i will use a knucklehead lever.

the front brake is finish the master cylinder was in a good stuff , i don't use a repair kit .

I Modified the lever to have the same look for the lever clutch of knucklehead that i wait.

I begin to look for electrical the Motogadget M-unit V2 box will be like this vertical .

If i put my electrical box on with the key contact

For the regulator , i think that is better outside to put under the electrical between the battery box.

This week i began to clean up my carburetors , i must put the starter

And i must do the float adjustement his there someone how made a topic ?

Lucho, with the carb bowls off, flip the carbs upside down so the float is compressed under it's own weight. With a ruler and no bowl gasket on the carb, measure from the gasket surface to the top of the float. It should be around 22mm.

Or, attach clear hose to the drain on the bowl and with the carbs fully assembled open the drain screw. Fill the carbs with gas and measure how far up the fuel goes. It should be about 2-4mm below the top of the bowl. If you need to make an adjustment, drain the gas, remove the bowl and bend the tang in the appropriate direction to adjust the height.

Thanks for them and there family

The fight against those crazy murderers just begin and the new generation must leave with this danger , where is our wondeful world .......

Back