German 2A2 Projekt

cable pull at the handlebar is not a problem.
But in a z handlebar is kind of shit ... First I had to drill the holes .. then it sucked with the vacuum cleaner a woolen thread through the handlebars and then binds the well-oiled pull cord on it.

that's it

cable pull at the handlebar is not a problem.
But in a z handlebar is kind of shit ... First I had to drill the holes .. then it sucked with the vacuum cleaner a woolen thread through the handlebars and then binds the well-oiled pull cord on it.

that's it

good idea :thumbsup:

update

The first parts powder coated, handlebar finished

10748399ur.jpg

10748400rl.jpg

10748401fs.jpg

The fucking new wiring harness has been quite a bit delayed, but if you do nothing but think willl crimp the connector must be soldered and everyone wants to isolate him and still clean with shrink wrap keeps you really are to blame ...

Now for the fork covers with Winker Base finished and assembled short time looks much better than the old bracket on the frame.

11048325hr.jpg

11048326yz.jpg

11048331ic.jpg

There are a few more small parts hiked up to your bike ......

The rolling chassis is finished ..... now it can move from the basement to the garage and there wedding will be celebrated

11543367eb.jpg

had to buy myself a short term project .... there simply was no other way

11907612so.jpg

but that does not crash on the xs ... today is the leather bench finally came, ie I can start to make the bench ready ... then plant the engine again ..... I have but only to create space in the garage so I can properly potter

11983094cv.jpg

since me the shovel too busy it's a bit slower on the xs ahead ....

12304029vx.jpg

12304027hd.jpg

the project goes on ..... at the current temperatures I could finally create a framework from the basement to the garage ....

and it was celebrated the same wedding ...

14290457ej.jpg

14364959cn.jpg

Looks good sounds good:thumbsup: Is that a 18" drum mag on the back of that? Never seen one here in the states.

Are there a lot of the 18" drum mags over there I would love to find one:)

Why would you need a longer swingarm? If the total diameter is the same it would need the smae length right?

Posted via Mobile

Begins with the fact that the wings have a length difference of about 3 cm, altered wheelbase
Probably fit the shorter (78) in the later XS400 swingarm (from 79) but certainly not the other way around. Or do you want cut the fender. The former sees BTW (even if it fits) full of stupid.

Brake pedal.
The diameter of the lever axis is identical, but the recording position in the frame is changed, therefore, the length of the brake lever.

The only feasible way is to modify the rocker 78 so that the drum brake anchor points can be welded.

Ok, i'll have to look into that, but I'm using the same brake that fixes the issue right? You're saying that the 81 swingarm is longer correct?

Posted via Mobile

Last edited:
Back