Giveaway: Set of rims from Mike's XS (ends 11pm CST July 15, 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Travis

Forum Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Rim Giveaway from Mike's XS (ends 11pm CST on July 15, 2012)

mikesxs_rim_giveaway.jpg

Mike's XS has tons of rims back in stock and is giving away a set of rims to one lucky XS400.com member! They have many sizes to choose from with 36 spokes for your XS400 restoration or project. The winner can choose any two rims that are in stock. To enter the drawing, just post in this thread and mention that you'd like a set of rims! One entry per person (only the first post by each person in the thread will count). You must post before 11pm CST on 07/15/12 to qualify. The winner will be randomly chosen. Anyone is allowed to enter and shipping will be covered in the U.S. to the lower 48 states. Customers who are located in Alaska, Hawaii, or outside of the United States will need to pay for shipping. A similar giveaway is currently running on XS650.com; you can enter both drawings but if you win the drawing on XS650.com, you won't be elidible to win the drawing on XS400.com.

XS Performance rims retail for $75-$99.00 each.

Check out all of the XS Performance rims on Mikesxs.net

Veiw all of the XS400 specific products on Mikesxs.net

I got lucky on the last giveaway so it wouldnt be right if I didnt enter:D Im up for the rims too:thumbsup:

Well here goes nothing! Would be nice two win a free set of rims since im starting my bobber build :) good luck to all
~Andy~
:thumbsup:

Well I've been lurking for a minute and almost posted several times, but managed to figure out my bike's issues, free rims seems like a good reason to break the lurking spell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back