Got a little carried away - time to customize

I think we lost bentwrench for a bit. I think the new babe is taking all of his time

Wait! I'm still here!

Yes, the new BABY (not babe - my wife wouldn't let me have a new babe...) is keeping me busy. I picked up a 78 XS650 as a runner for the summer, but even then, I've only been out riding about 4 times. I'm also trading motorcycle mechanics for various goods and services with some of the locals here in Oakville, so suddenly I'm also maintaining an 85 FZ600 and an 86 XJ600 (same engine, different frames.) Oh, and I'm renovating my basement.

Yeah, lots to do. But I have also been assembling items for the XS400 - I'm hoping for an update of sorts by the end of the year, and running by next spring.

In the meantime, DOHC questions - if you don't hear from me on the boards, send me a PM, and I'll do my best.

Wait! I'm still here!

Yes, the new BABY (not babe - my wife wouldn't let me have a new babe...) is keeping me busy. I picked up a 78 XS650 as a runner for the summer, but even then, I've only been out riding about 4 times. I'm also trading motorcycle mechanics for various goods and services with some of the locals here in Oakville, so suddenly I'm also maintaining an 85 FZ600 and an 86 XJ600 (same engine, different frames.) Oh, and I'm renovating my basement.

Yeah, lots to do. But I have also been assembling items for the XS400 - I'm hoping for an update of sorts by the end of the year, and running by next spring.

In the meantime, DOHC questions - if you don't hear from me on the boards, send me a PM, and I'll do my best.

good to hear that u r still here

Back