Grad School

bcware

Well-read
Top Contributor
Reaction score
I mentioned to some people on here in the past that I was trying to get in to school. Well, it finally happened!

I am starting pharmacy school to get my Doctor of Pharmacy in the fall of 2013. I can't wait for my 3-year "vacation."

I promise that once I am done the Yamaha isn't going anywhere; it will get the full treatment it deserves :D :bike:

... I promise that once I am done the Yamaha isn't going anywhere; it will get the full treatment it deserves :D :bike:
But will the "Dr." ever ride it once he has a latte-cup-holder-equipped GoldWing to tool around on?
Seriously, congratulations. You should do well if you study as hard as you practice making sparks with your pegs. From where I sit, it would be easier to graduate top of the class than to lean a bike over that far :wink2:
All the best!

But will the "Dr." ever ride it once he has a latte-cup-holder-equipped GoldWing to tool around on?
Seriously, congratulations. You should do well if you study as hard as you practice making sparks with your pegs. From where I sit, it would be easier to graduate top of the class than to lean a bike over that far :wink2:
All the best!

Thank you!

No goldwings for me sir!

If anything I will probably buy a used low miles 600 cc super-sport.

I will keep and ride the xs400 indefinitely. :bike:

Back