Greetings from the Great White North (xs360 build)

Glad to see your build is still movin along! I sold my XS400 project, gave up on it. I just put a down payment on a 77 xs360 yesterday, cant wait to pick it up! Ill be reading through your build once again for some ideas.

Tummy tuck.

5ec28c2eb72e11e2805c22000a9e0290_7.jpg

Yes and put up some nice high quality pics, I hereby vote for nominating it for the front page!

I appreciate the support, gentlemen. I'm at about 95% complete and I assure you there will be glamour shots upon completion. Just moved from my living room to my new 3000 Sq ft shop, so that slowed me down momentarily. Stay tuned.

just to say first off, my sorrow for the loss of your Triumph, that must have been painful. Your 360 is very nice as well. be careful when you go to lace up a different size rim. I found out the hard way that finding the appropriate spokes can be hard and expensive. Keep going forward, you are doing fine.

just to say first off, my sorrow for the loss of your Triumph, that must have been painful. Your 360 is very nice as well. be careful when you go to lace up a different size rim. I found out the hard way that finding the appropriate spokes can be hard and expensive. Keep going forward, you are doing fine.

Thanks for the kind words. I ended up using the stock rims, felt the upsize was unnecessary.

Back