Greetings from the Great White North (xs360 build)

Wow, Shamus, what an elegant sculpture. Beautiful.
Would I be correct that you will not be needing the old clutch lever back?

Great build! I wouldn't have guessed the colors and style you chose would look so good!!!! Nice work and the details make it perfect!:thumbsup:

Posted via Mobile

Shamus, just stumbled on this, what a nice job and you gave me a neat idea for mounting my tach and speedo....You do nice work...Thanks for sharing your bike and build...Oh, and I love the tank....Spad

Shamus, we know how I feel about your bike, being a rare clone of my beloved molly. how'd you convince a journalist that a perfectly rolling mint 76 360 was a basket case? i recall a photo of a lovely young woman rolling it before it went onto the truck...it looked like it would have run that day with a tune up. Fibber.

Oh well, mines further more rare now than it was before.

When it come to a modded bike and a nice stock uncut one I would buy a stock bike long before a "custom" bike. Most custom bikes are harder to sell or get much money for because it's another persons idea of what a bike "should" look like. shamus's bike is one of the nicer bikes out there but if I was looking for a xs360 I would buy molly over it because I like the stock look on the xs360 much more. I would like to see more people restoring these old bikes than customizing them:( With good stock parts hard to find it's much easier to chop them than to fix them correctly:( But that's just my:twocents:

Back