Greg Hageman build an XS400 Maxim!

Bart-Maxim

XS400 Member
Reaction score
Dear XS400 enthausiasts,

It is a pleasure to announce that Greg Hageman (in my opinion one of the great Yamaha customisers) did a XS400 Maxim. Let it be said that he did this job for a friend just to finish it up and get the main lines in order and everything. I just can't help but to find this one, one of the best customized Maxims out there. He only posted this one on his instagram account so I'm sorry if the resolution of this picture isn't really great. I just couldn't withhold myself of sharing this beauty with you guys... Enjoy!

WhatsApp Image 2018-01-25 at 23.43.57.jpeg

Greg builds some killer stuff! and I like the way that looks..............only issue is that tank off a Honda :rolleyes: any details on the bike?

Greg builds some killer stuff! and I like the way that looks..............only issue is that tank off a Honda :rolleyes: any details on the bike?
Haha I figured that someone would mention the tank :laugh2:. I send him a message for more details but it remains quiet so far. Keep you posted on any news!

Beat me to it Spectra lol. The bike looks great, but the tank gives it a hunchback look. Maybe im just used to my square tank. Im not a huge fan of the normal xs400 tank either. I like things squared lol

I figured you would be looking at the tank Spectra!

I am still trying to find one that I like for my maxim build :laugh2: this pic gives me inspiration........I like it but want a little more café look to it and not a brat style.
Have a xs750 tank and like the looks of it.......

Anymore info on this bike yet?

Need to get mine up and running soon and love the looks of it.

Well up to now nothing yet, will PM him this week for more info!

Any news? Hell I keep staring at that pic and blowing it up...….I see a few things I like that were done to the frame.....

I need more pics and info ;)

Any news? Hell I keep staring at that pic and blowing it up...….I see a few things I like that were done to the frame.....

I need more pics and info ;)
Hey Spectra,

Send him a message on Facebook again, he did read it but still didn’t reply. Hope we something from Greg soon! Fingers crossed.

Nevermind "forgotten", get ready for the wave of new Seca owners on the forum.

I have a maxim and actually found a seca for sale also......I like the way Greg does his stuff and now has given me an idea on where to go with it......

Hey Guys, so geuss you’re al up to speed on the News about Greg Hagemans build! Thanks Spectra! I’ll be looking for one of those magazines to!

Hey Guys, so geuss you’re al up to speed on the News about Greg Hagemans build! Thanks Spectra! I’ll be looking for one of those magazines to!

I just ordered a digital copy as I couldnt find the actual mag in a store.

But at least now I have some answers ;)

Back