Gun Thread

Tubesteak

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive only been on here a few weeks so idk if one of these is on here. for all of you firearms fans out there, post up your weaponry.

on top is my Olympic Arms AR-15 .223/5.56. on bottom is a Springfield M1A SOCOM .308
298572_2189836658980_1039009866_2541719_2354512_n.jpg

another picture of the M1A but this time with a Beretta 12ga shotgun
261725_2052596788069_1039009866_2349132_2100086_n.jpg

Springfield 1911
IMAG00631.jpg

Glock 22 RTF
CIMG1077.jpg

i have many more but no other pictures.....for now

That's a pretty good arsenal. I have a somewhat more limited and utilitarian group. My son and I each have .22s- mine a Marlin, my son's a '50s J.C. Higgins from his Grandpa. We shoot those a lot and my son is involved in 4-H shooting sports where he shoots rifles, handgun, trap and muzzle loader. I also have a 12 gauge bolt goose gun and a .410 single. I hunted deer 20 years ago, but always enjoyed squirrels and rabbits way more, so that's what I stick with.

I have nothing specific for defense, but I trained on the M9 and, of course the M16A2 in my younger days and enjoyed both (actually, I was an M60 gunner in the Army, but my chances of owning one of those is pretty slim). I keep kicking around getting a 1911 of some sort. Always liked them.

These are definitely not the greatest pictures but here are some of mine:

Remington 870 Express Tactical 12ga
remington870expresstactical.jpg

LWRC M6A2 - piston operated AR15
lwrcm6a2.jpg

Same gun with different stock, rail covers, and forward grip
lwrcm6a2_2.jpg

Here's a video from LWRC on how the piston system works.

Springfield XDm 9mm - 19+1 = :)
springfieldxdm9mm.jpg

Ruger LCP .380 - This thing is tiny
rugerlcp.jpg

I also have a Springfield XD 40 cal and a Ruger 10/22 in stainless with a folding stock and scope.

I'm in the market for pistol like the Ruger LC9 and also a longer range rifle. Based on some discussion in the Zombies thread, I'm thinking a .308 is what I want.

:gun: :guns:

here's mine..

flash flood super soaker

great 10 metre range and for close range 2 liters of flash flood in the face

flashflood2.jpg

also got an artic blaster;

frozen insert for those chilled moments on your opponants

soakerarctic800.jpg

well those are my guns :D

aww snap, drewpy whippin out the buig guns.......ill tell you what tho, pour some hot sauce in those bastards and you have a redneck flamethrower from hell

Travis, very nice collection you have goin on there. when it comes to that XD9, if you cant get it done in 3.......20 ought to be enough

lucky bastered...lol. there a shotting range anbout a mile out and the local police go out there and shoot every once and awile.. love sound of guns poping ing the distance

Travis, very nice collection you have goin on there. when it comes to that XD9, if you cant get it done in 3.......20 ought to be enough

Thanks! Yeah it seems like those 19 round magazines last forever compared to the 12 rounders in the XD40.

The 19 round magazines were a big selling point for me. I liked my XD40 so much and then they came out with the XDM with all the great features of the XD but with the 19 round mags for the 9mm, match barrel, interchangeable back straps, better trigger, better looking slide, and better finish... I couldn't pass it up.

Now they have the XDM 5.25 COMP SERIES with even more cool shit. I need more money.

I've got an eclectic collection; From a Swiss K-31 to a Romanian-based AK-47 (semi-auto) I built from a parts kit and home-made jig, a couple .22's, a Colt clone SAA in .357, a 1911 in 9mm, and a few more toys in the safe. I never can get out with them as much as I'd like. I envy you guys that can own the high-capacity stuff. NYS frowns very sternly on that sort of thing.

i love the south. the town i went to highschool in and where my dad still lives REQUIRES homeowners to own atleast one firearm.......quess what doesnt happen in that city

interesting thread to find here, and i never visit the lounge.
P238 Equinox -Sig is stingy and unlike Glock and others only supply one mag. Have extra 6 rnd and 7 rnd mags. Fun recreation little 380.
On a more XS400 related note the gray stuff on my hand is Por-15 liner from like 6 days ago. The stuff never comes off!
Next on wish list Kimber Solo which gunbroker seems to have in all stainless aplenty finally, but I'm on waiting list and will stay loyal purchasing from my local.
Then i will be in need of a Super Soaker :thumbsup: I will ask my ffl to get one :)

DSC00293.jpg

Last edited:
That LCP was and is extremely popular, the LC9 is not much bigger and at indoor shooting range tried one out. Heavy trigger takes getting used to and have to stage it but once that's in muscle memory seems it is VERY accurate. Compact and no issues. Close enough to LCP in size. LCP with the sites -or lack thereof- is somewhat a point & shoot belly gun, but still a decent addition to the collection.

Last edited:
I've shot the LC9 quite a bit since a shooting buddy has one. It really is like a big brother to the LCP with a few more features. Once we got used to the trigger, we shot really well with it, just like the LCP.

That Kimber Solo looks pretty nice. $1000 plus is spendy though!

This came in a couple of days ago. I love it. It's hard to capture how bright both the laser and light are, but I'm very impressed. It's easy to use and change the settings. You can go light only, laser only, both, light strobe with laser, laser strobe with out light, and laser strobe with light. It remembers your last setting and has on/off buttons on both sides that are in a good place to hit with your finger.. And it's small and light weight! If it holds a zero, I'll be very happy with my purchase. :)

Attachments

• Viridian_C5L_xd40.jpg
    Viridian_C5L_xd40.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 344
  • Viridian_C5L.jpg
    Viridian_C5L.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 356
That Kimber Solo looks pretty nice. $1000 plus is spendy though!

Probably the real reason for being patient, and waiting list. Would rather pay MSRP $750 or under and not over retail.

Nice accessory addition for the XD! I like :thumbsup:

I had a ruger mini14 that i loved but had to hand it in during the '97 gun amnesty when the national fun police made semiauto rifles illegal. The amnesty cost the taxpayers half a billion dollars & had no positive impact on crime rates. There have been 20 shootings in Sydney during the last 2 months.

Back