1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS400.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale - Hard bags, sissy bar, and crash bars for a Special in Minneapolis

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by markmakeitso, Aug 18, 2019.

1. markmakeitso

markmakeitso XS400 Member

Hi. Friend of mine bought an 80 XS400 Special, and doesn't want the hard bags, sliding sissy bar, or crash bar that came with it. Promised to post up to see if anyone wants to snag them. Looks like decent condition, although not completely sure all the hardware is present.

I'll try to get some pics and check that we have a key for the bags the next time I'm out in the garage.

$30 for the whole pile perhaps? Shoot me an offer though.
    Local pickup only please, I'm in MInneapolis MN 55404

Thanks,
    Mark

2. SoulMan

SoulMan XS400 Addict

Would like to see pics. I am local so I am curious... Thanks!

3. markmakeitso

Hi SoulMan,
    Sorry for the wait. Finally got out to take some pics. Have more, but I'll just put the 3 in for now. Got a key that turns both locks on the bags. Look like decent/good shape, although paint could use some touch up if desired. One has the seal, which needs some glue. The other bag has some improvised foam material along 2 edges. Don't have any hardware for the crash bars, so can't really weigh in on how it attaches. The rear seatback has nice leather and the brackets are in good shape.
    $30 seems like a nice price honestly. I've sold similar condition hard bags for a GL500 for $100. I'll just use it for plugs and the other little bits I've put on my friend's 400.
    IMG_20190823_191255451.jpg IMG_20190823_191359191.jpg IMG_20190823_191421482.jpg

4. AMPd

AMPd XS400 Member

The crash bar still available? That's the only piece i would be interested in but id also need it shipped to Homestead,FL 33033.

5. Rhys

Rhys XS400 New Member

are all these still forsale?

6. markmakeitso

Hi AMPd and Rhys,
    Sorry for the delay responding. I do have everything still. Not real eager to ship them honestly, but would consider it rather than throwing them away if I can't find someone local.

7. AMPd

AMPd XS400 Member

If you wouldn't mind quoting the crash bar shipped to Homestead, FL 33033 id appreciate it.
    Thanks again.

8. markmakeitso

Hello everyone,
    AMPd has a conversation message sent. Still got the pile of stuff taking up room in my garage.