Hardtail - XS250s

Ryanh

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I have a XS 250, I want to hardtail it but want to know if there is a kit available for it I have seen that some guys use kits on 400s but will these fit an XS 250

I am located in Australia, but if there is nothing available here I will look at buying OS

Any help is appreciated, even if I can get pictures or drawing to fabricate a rear frame section out of!

Cheers in advance!

Ryanh

Thanks Volcom, i don't know who Travis is, do you how much he charges and if he can send to aus? And also is that kit for 400 or 250?

Or is the frame the same size? Can anyone clarify?

Thanks Volcom, i don't know who Travis is, do you how much he charges and if he can send to aus? And also is that kit for 400 or 250?

Or is the frame the same size? Can anyone clarify?

i know his kit costs about 170 USD plus shipping. not sure if he does for xs250, but im sure he'd oblige you if not.

Haha is the backbone the same on them?

Also I worked out who Travis is haha just saw his kit thread, I guess he runs the site?

Travis if your out there how much for a kit for 1981 xs 250 s and posted to 2480 NSW Australia??

Cheers.

Ryanh

Haha is the backbone the same on them?

Also I worked out who Travis is haha just saw his kit thread, I guess he runs the site?

Travis if your out there how much for a kit and posted to 2480 NSW Australia?? Cheers

checked his thread, they are universal 400 kits. yet i thought the frames for the 250, 360, and 400 were all the same? although considering you do get rid of the frame with this kit, im sure itd work, hes very fast on replies though, but im sure hed make a custom one for you if the 400 one was too big.

Awesome that they are the exact same,
I'll have to have a chat to my engineer about it (every mod to frame or suspension or overall geometry has to be signed of by approved signitories over here in aus)

Just have to wait for a price from Travis now...

Thanks for all the help guys this forum is the ducks nuts!

Back