1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS400.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale - Haynes SOHC service manual

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by dpgraham4401, Sep 26, 2018.

1. dpgraham4401

dpgraham4401 XS400 Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  2. SoulMan

SoulMan XS400 Addict

I would take it but you havent been around here for very long. If you were to send it to me I would send you money once I received it. If you wonder about me xschris can chime in here and he will confirm that I send my payments :)

3. dpgraham4401

I get the suspicion and I believe you'd pay SoulMan but common sense doesn't so I'm going to have to pass on that particular offer. :wink2:

Edit: doesn't paypal have a security feature where if I don't provide tracking info the buyer can basically say he never got it?

4. SoulMan

SoulMan XS400 Addict

If you take a payment and let paypal take their cut then yes they provide some type of buyer protection I guess. I understand your comment. Myself I guess I don't need it enough considering that all of these manuals can be found online. So I will save our bank account the 15 bucks haha

Edit: I sent my payment to xschris as a friend. Maybe that made me naive but considering his standing on the forum I felt like it wasnt much risk.

5. spectra

spectra XS400 Junkie Top Contributor

Paypals cut on 15 bucks is like .50 cents :D hell the paper is worth the 15 bucks............I paid more than that when I got mine............and well the DOHC one expect to pay 70 plus for one there not out there.........I m still looking as I have a DOHC 400 waiting in the wings...................

6. a1steaksauce

a1steaksauce XS400 Enthusiast

is this still available?

7. dpgraham4401

yes, sorry for the late response. interested?