Heat!

well it's quite nice over here now, like 25 celcius.. (77F)

and I got some perforated leather gloves yesterday, SO much better to ride with than the full thickness winter gloves I had on until now :)

So no not so much oppressive heat, just nice weather if you ask me :D

Nice Willem thats what I need>
2 more days susposedly of this hot weather over here then we have a Canadian air mass moving down for the weekend to cool things off.Last night at 10am est 77* felt like 90*It was so Hot I didnt even want to go for a ride on the bike yesterday.

I doubt it Porkchop but it would look cool to wear been wanting to get one,just impossible to do right now.
Im heat sensitive which sucks cause when I was yoiunger I worked in this kinda heat or much hotter.1 more day of it and its done for a while.:thumbsup:

It's so hot right now, I don't even want to go out and vacuum the pool. I'm so glad I have a lawn service, I wouldn't be out there! Needless to say, I haven't been out there working on the bike!

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the garage. Is that how the saying goes?

Attachments

• hot 002.jpg
    hot 002.jpg
    172.8 KB · Views: 249
I doubt it Porkchop but it would look cool to wear been wanting to get one,just impossible to do right now.
Im heat sensitive which sucks cause when I was yoiunger I worked in this kinda heat or much hotter.1 more day of it and its done for a while.:thumbsup:

Just don't smoke for a week and you should be able to raise the $20.

Yesterday and last night we got some generous rains and then it cooled off nicely.I was able to the ac off and give it a rest and just use a fan in the window.Our heat spell has been broken and much more milder temps are supposed to last well into the next 7 days.:thumbsup:

Our weather has taken a more comfortable turn,the extened outlook going into August predicts below normal temps which is a good thing.I might just be able to get some more work done on these other projects I have.Its difficult for me to work in 90* heat when your get soaked with your own swett

Here it's too hot to ride with full gear. That's why I'm in the shade doing some much needed maintenance.. its a little over 30 celcius (85-90F) with no wind at all, no clouds. Maybe I'll head to the beach again tomorrow

Well I wanted cooler weather looks like Im going to get it.Temps near 70* are coming for the rest of the week and longer.It will be cool enough that when I ride I can use all my gear.The temp in the river where I go swimming will be about the same as the air temp.Its no so much the heat that bothers me it when combine with humidty that's 70%-80% that halts me.

Temp is 65 right now. I know I wanted cooler, but coming from high humid 90's for weeks, I'm too cold today! Can I just have some nice light breeze days with a high of 75? :)

We have had record low temps for this date here for 2 days in a row.50* yesterday and 48* today.I was out last night and had to wear a sweat shirt.Sure does make more confortable for riding als.

This has indeed been one of the strangest summers ever for the great lakes region.Extreme heat then fluctuations between hot and down right cool.3 record lows in a row.It dropped down the 49* again this am.In a couple days highs predicted in the upper 60`s for lower michigan.The trees are confused and have started turning color.

planned a BBQ with my buddies at my house today, but now it's pouring rain out here :(

guess we'll have to fry all the meat in a pan and just have a feast

got some fresh fish from the docks yesterday morning, made some marinated chicken skewers just now and going to get some ribs in a bit. Hungry already! maybe ill start before they get here

Back