Heat!

Been getting alot of rain here this summer,Been one of the wettest years on record.I dont mind the cool weather I actualy like it but the rain can go somewhere its needed other than here.

Its been a realy strange summer here in the Great lakes region this year.It was very hot through out the month of June but since then temps have been some 10-15* below average.The extended forecast calls for continued cooler than normal weather.Heat at least here isnt going to be an issue for a while.I read that over in China they are expereincing weather thats extremely hot with highs over 100*.People were cooking eggs and shrimp ontop of man hole covers which were 150*

So my prediction was accurate about september being warmer than average at least for a few days of it.Highs today will be near 95* and 90* tomorrow.This is record territory not since seen since 11 years ago.Then it cools back down to the 50`s by the weekend:umm:

Yeah, it is strange. The temp and humidity has risen so quickly here that moisture is condensing on anything not in sunshine.

At least the forecast for Friday the 13th is cool and sunny. Should make for an interesting day in Port Dover when thousands of bikers from all over North America converge on the little town!

In the past 7 days we have had temps ranging from as cold as 36* to as high as 97* and then back into the 50`s and 60`s by the weekend.I dont think I have ever remembered seeing such dramtic extremes of weather in 1 week of the month of september ever.One night Im trying to protect my tomatoe plants from frost and now baking heat.:wtf:They have just started producing fruit so Im getting ready for this weekends cold spell by building a green house.

Back