here is one i built 2 years ago

monkeyboy

XS400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
have you guys heard of these,kikker5150.i built this one 2 years ago,at the time they only offered a 50cc and a 110cc,i stuffed a 200cc in this one than.now they offer a 200cc and now a new 250 v twin.not bad bikes to play around with,but ny state will not reg.them due to there is no letters in the vin number,so this one became a 1983 honda,lol 100_5869.jpg

100_5876.jpg

I see the kickers on Craigslist all the time. I wouldn't mind having one just to mess around on. They go for pretty cheap (around $1100 or so used) around here. Looks good though.

yeah there not too bad,about the size of a old harley hummer(if you ever seen one of them)i think i paid 1500 for mine new than got the motor on ebay new for 300.

yeah there not too bad,about the size of a old harley hummer(if you ever seen one of them)i think i paid 1500 for mine new than got the motor on ebay new for 300.
I would love to bob a hummer!! I saw one here locally not too long ago that RAN!! DUde wanted something like $700 for it...didn't have the coin to spend, unless I didn't want to finish the XS! haha

ya one here local for sale also 1952 motor all apart $800,i got too many other ones going on at this time,to be getting into another one

yup,only some much time and so little room,between bikes and streetrodz come in and out of here.i just posted some pics of a couple cars i just finished in the lounge,check em out if you get a chance

thanx,guy i did it for owns a cab company here local,i think they are the only kind of people who would like those big heavy monsters,,lol

Back