Hey all, FNG here...

vonyinzer

XS400 New Member
Reaction score
Hello all. Didnt see a dedicated new guy section, so I figured here would be best. Sorry if Im wrong (happens all the time! haha).

Anyhow, names Mike. Im a mod (kinda) at another motorcycle forum, but am about to pick up my first XS400 so I figured Id swing by here.

I live near Pittsburgh PA, love all bikes, and riding as much as I can (which hasnt been much lately unfortunatly).

I have a bunch of projects, but the XS is a solid runner. It'll go full on cafe soon though :thumbsup: .

Hope to learn a lot, and maybe see some locals out on the road soon.

Welcome! I'm new here also.. didn't see a first post section either, so I just jumped right into things! Hope that didn't piss anyone off haha

I am pretty new here as well. It seems that you post a little info about yourself and a picture of you project in the Garage area. I have seen a lot of that in the last few months. I don't think this area gets as much traffic. There are a lot of knowledgeable people hear and they are really quick to offer advice. Just share first before you ask a list of questions as one guy got slapped for it. It is a good community.

welcome to the community Mike.

I mod at yamahaclub forum, so I get to spread the xs message globally :D

Oh yes, you don't own an xs till ya show us ya pikkies !:bike:

Welcome to the forum Mike :thumbsup: I'm sure I've seen Vonyinzer on DTT and TCU building some pretty amazing bikes, so you're more than welcome to bring your skills and experience on here.

Good to have you onboard mate :bike:

Back