1. Having trouble logging in? Try closing your browser and re-opening it. If that doesn't work, try a different browser or device. The site will be updated soon to resolve these browser issues.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

Hi still here

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Scorpio1963, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Scorpio1963

Scorpio1963 XS400 Guru Top Contributor

Just not much I can do on my bike right since I live in a cold northern state with out a heater garage.till spring I`ll be in hibernation deal with one of my other hobbies of aquaria.

Attached Files:

2. Nice, I'm in to tanks as well. Specifically, planted tanks. I made a built-in bar just to showcase a 75g in our basement. Just ordered a few more plants to finish it while others fill in. Currently only have a few neons and harlequins in there from an old tank.

3. Scorpio1963

Well I upped the anty on aquarium sizes and got a 75 gallon cheep yesterday.Oh the fun Im going to have transfering everything over from 2 other fish tanks:banghead:

4. Greasey Fingers

Greasey Fingers XS400 Guru Top Contributor

Hey scorps good to see you im still around too, just not as active as i used to be. Pretty fish mate, hows yer bike going?

5. Scorpio1963

Hey Greasy Fingers good to hear from you mate..My bike she ran last year when I put up for the winter but I still had charging problems.Im having my tank pro painted when I can get out of my shed.We had a visous windstorm here not long ago tearing the shed apart like a tin can.I got it have way put together right now to protect things inside from the weather but until I know its going to stay warm Im not going to try and open it.

6. Scorpio1963

So who still around been absent from here for a while again.Its seriously time to start trying to fix the issues on my XS or part with it..It still runs and has the charging/electrical issues it had from a couple or few years ago.My goal is to fix it if possible then part with it..Due to the soft market around here in the shape it`s in it would`nt bring much.