Im biack also.

Scorpio1963

XS400 Guru
Top Contributor
Reaction score
No particular reason I realy left to begin with just got bored.Been doing other things and focusing on other hobbies.I haven't been able to do anything to my bike and probably wont till spring.Its out in the shed sleeping with the hopes that with xscpr it can be revived from the dead again.:D
Going to be laid up for a while pretty soon getting a full replacement on my left knee on the 14th if it doesn't get put off again like last year.

Last edited:
Just wanted to wish you well next week.
They will get you up on the new knee almost immediately and if you follow through daily, you should be riding again when your bike emerges from this year's PolarVortex.

In the meantime, since you are located in Michigan :yikes: the epicentre of the PolarVortex, you can provide daily weather updates.

Those of us downwind from you will be hanging on every report, I'm sure ...

Thanks Lou as bad as it seems Im anxious about the knee surgery.I just hope everything heals up quickly.This past year its realy been giving me a difficult time a lot of pain and it buckling out.As for this plar air snap Id say yeah its been cold but nowhere close to being as bad as last years winter.Anyways I`ll be in touch.Aaron

Yeah Im still alive and kickin,just have been very busy so Ive been silent for a while.The xs still has issues and I will return to it soon.the knees are fine ,my back not so good.I also picked up a new hobby since Ive been in hiatius.I got a muzzle loader so Ive been spending a lot of time bonding with it.:)I hope everyone is doing well and Im sure theres a lot of new faces during my absense:)

Back