1. Having trouble logging in? Try closing your browser and re-opening it. If that doesn't work, try a different browser or device. The site will be updated soon to resolve these browser issues.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS400.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Want an XS400.com t-shirt? Go to the store to order. Limited sizes and quantities available.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanted - Looking for frame cover for 82 Xs400 maxim

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by John-Paul, Jun 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. John-Paul

John-Paul XS400 Member

Pic included, looking to buy or find a cap for this side of my frame.

Attached Files:

2. MoonClipper

MoonClipper XS400 Enthusiast

Part number is 12R-2219X-00-00
    That said, most sources want $10-$20 for it, so may not be worth it. The right and left side are identical, so you could always source one from a parts bike.

3. John-Paul

John-Paul XS400 Member

Thanks moonclipper.

I kinda figured it would be $10-20 so I've been keeping my eyes peeled for a parts bike

4. RedRocket

RedRocket XS400 Member

Cary NC
    I know this is an old thread but in case you never found one. Go to Ace Hardware and find the nuts and bolts. In that area they have the random ass "other hardware" pieces. There you find various plugs. I measured the inset on my bike and took calopers to ACE. The plug you want is made to cover holes cut in desks to feed power/PC cords through the desktop. Works perfectly and fits like a glove.